3. Oktober 2016

Week 7

Hello guys,
this week was again just a normal week without something too special happening.
On Monday I started to go to the Barton County Strength Club (BCSC) which is kind of a CrossFit Studio. The workout was pretty hard so my thighs hurt for the whole week.
On Tuesday we started to hold our presentations in Spanish about a spanish speaking country (I had Belize) and we had a test in American Government where I got an A and in the evening I went to the workout again but couldn´t really do something because my legs hurt so bad and they were kind of locked.
On Wednesday all Juniors were gone for a college visit so nearly all students of my Language Arts and Government class were gone and we could just stay in the library. We talked and did some of our homework.
On Thursday right after school we did tennis pictures and it took us a while. In the evening I went to the Show Choir practice but because not many people showed up we could go home pretty soon.
On Friday evening I went to the park in Lamar with some of my friends and we just talked and hung out for a while.
Saturday morning I went volunteering at the Concession Stand in Jasper again and in the evening me and my hostdad went to a birthday bonfire of another exchange student living near Jasper.
Today my hostfamily and I went to church and afterwards they took me to Pittsburg (Kansas) for lunch. We had to do some things and after we got home I studied for my American History test tomorrow.

BCSC

Debate Day 2016

Photo credits to Jon Brisbin

At the bonfire

Me and my crazy hostsister *-*

That´s it for this week,
Isi :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen