10. Oktober 2016

Week 8

Hello guys,
this week was pretty amazing for me so I really happy about sharing this with you.
On Monday I had a history test and in the evening I went to the workout at the BCSC.
On Tuesday we had a senior meeting in the library with a person from Jostens, the company who provides a lot of schools with graduation stuff. At the end we got an order form that we need to turn in on Monday. In the evening I went to the workout again and this time my arms hurt for the rest of the week :).
On Wednesday I a test in Language Arts and in Marketing and in the afternoon I started tutoring a girl in Algebra, which counts as volunteer hours.
On Thursday I had another Quiz and in the evening I had Show Choir practice again. Afterwards I skyped with another exchange student and it was pretty cool to talk to her.
On Friday we had no school because the teachers had a meeting so I worked a bit on my upcoming presentation  and watched Netflix. As my hostmom and hostsister came home we picked up a friend of my hostmum and we drove to Kansas City. As we arrived we checked in to the hotel and went downtown to the Plaza. There we ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was soo good. Afterwards we went to the cinema and watched "Miss Peregrins Home for Peculiar Children". I have to say I expected more from the movie but it was still pretty good. As we left it was already 00:30 am but we called the son of my hostmom's friend so that I could get a photo with him because he is a police officer. At 2am we finally returned to the hotel.
In the next morning we first picked up coupons and then my hostmom and her friend went to plenty of Dollar Generals in Kansas City, Independence and other places before we went back to Lamar to drop her off. Then we went to Joplin for doing some shopping and we ate at Applebee's which was delicious. We arrived at home at about midnight and the next morning I was pretty tired. 
On Sunday I skyped with my mom and my brothers and then we went to church. After that we went really spontaneous  to Springfield and met my area rep and his family. We ate at Panera, went to an escape room and to Cold Stones together. My hostfamily took me downtown to pick up some donuts and then we went to the cinema to see "Mastermind". This movie was pretty funny but not really good though. 
After that we drove home and just got our stuff together for tomorrow.

Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory





Applebee´s

Panera

Could put a pin here*-*

Escape room


Hurts Donut (aka Heaven)

Wish you all a great week!
Isabel




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen