23. Oktober 2016

Week 10

Hello out there,
this week was quite stressful for me but it was awesome as well.
So during school nothing really happened. I had quite a lot tests and a bunch of homework but nothing special. On Tuesday I asked if I could change from Spanish I to Spanish II because it was too easy for me and was bored and in the afternoon I went to the lake in Lamar with Alecia. On Wednesday I got the approval for that and on Thursday I had my new schedule for the first day. Now I have American Government in 3rd and Spanish in 4th hour so just the other way round and not really a big deal. 
On Thursday evening I went on the capitol trip with other exchange students, my hostmum and my hostsister. First we ate at TACO PALACE and then we started our nearly 4 hour drive to Jefferson City. As we arrived at the hotel we went to the swimming pool and then we just went to bed because it was already late. On Friday morning we had breakfast and met a whole bunch of other exchange students from different parts of Missouri. Then we went to the capitol, the supreme court and walked around in the city. After we had lunch we went up to the dome of the capitol building and the view was amazing. Right after we went to a prison (that is closed) and had a tour there and it was really interesting. As we left there we ate ice cream and headed our way back and just stopped for a Outlet Mall and for having dinner. We were back home at about midnight but it was just a fantastic day. 
On Saturday morning I volunteered at the Jasper concession stand again and after that my hostdad and  I went to the birthday party of his nephew. We drove to my hostmoms family in Arkansas and stayed the night there. Today we drove back home and I have to study for next week.

Lamar Lake

Capitol

Guljemal and I

Me,  my hostsister and Vlad

View from the Dome



Prison





Standing on the outside of the capitol

Group picture of all exchange students



Doing some crafts in Arkansas

Wish you all a great week, 
Isabel :*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen