30. Oktober 2016

Week 11

Hello out there,
on Tuesday I did my first presentation about Germany together with two other german girls. There were also a girl from Ukraine and one from Turkmenistan so we devided the about 35 seniors into 3 groups and did our presentations. It was pretty awesome and the people were really interested. On Friday we had no school and my friends invited me to carve pumpkins with them and it was a fantastic afternoon. On Saturday my hostdad took me super spontaneously to the District Cross Country meet of the Lamar Tigers and they won the Districts (*proud*). In the evening I went to a spook house called "Twisted Forest" together with my friends. We had to wait about over 2.5 hours till we finally got in and it was awesome! Although I wasn´t really scared I had a lot of fun with laughing at my friends when they got scared(sorry :)).  But the costumes of the actors and the whole atmosphere were definitely worth the entry-fee. At about 1am we were back here in Lamar.
Today I´m doing nothing we are just watching TV, cleaning and prepare for the next week so yes..
I love you all and I miss all of you in Germany!!

Isabel :*

My pumpkin

Cross Country meet

Me and Alecia :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen