18. Oktober 2016

Week 9

Hey guys,
I didn´t managed to write a post yesterday because I seriously just forgot about it. So better late than never.. my week.
First of all nothing really special happened during school this week. I had a few tests and on Monday we got our Senior stuff ordered.
On Wednesday I helped a friend of my hostmom preparing the football team meal for Thursday and on the next day we cooked and served it to them.
On Friday evening was Senior Night for football. So my hostparents and I went there and we had to line up before the game. Then our names and our sport we did got called out and everyone got a flower. After that my hostdad stayed and watched the game with me and it was pretty cool. It´s only my second game so I really enjoyed it. It was an awesome night for me and I´m so grateful that I could made this experience.
On Saturday we were supposed to have a 4 hour Show-Choir pratice for studying the choreography but our choreographer got sick so we just went through the songs again and left after an hour. In the afternoon I went to Walmart with some friends of mine and afterwards we ate at Sonic and went to the park. When I got home I watched both parts of Camp Rock with my hostsister and then we went to bed.
On Sunday I did my homework and studied and we watched Netflix again (this time High School Musical and Lemonade Mouth)...
So that´s pretty much my last week and today I got my tennis pictures that we took three weeks ago.

Isabel:)


Proud to be a Senior *-*

Senior Night

Thank you for walking out with me :*

Halftime- Show

Proud of my Mexican friend

Exchange student power

Tennis, football and Cheerleading

At the Lamar Park *-*

Tennis pictures

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen