25. September 2016

Week 6

Hello out there,
I´m already in the USA for 6 weeks! I can´t believe that! The time went by so fast. So this week on Tuesday I had my second (and last) tennis match. It was in Pittsburg, Kansas and I got to play two singles. I won the first one 6-1 but lost the second one 0-6. So now the tennis season for Junior Varsity is officially over and I have to say I´m really sad about it because I loved the girls and going to away matches with them! On Thursday evening we had Show Choir practice as well as on Saturday morning. School in general is going pretty well I have A´s in every subjects and I hope it stays like this.
Today we went to church in the morning and after this my hostfamily took me (and another exchange student that is spending the weekend with us) to Chicken Mary´s (Kansas) for lunch.
That was pretty much my week and I will put in a few photos like usual.

Love you all,
Isi:D
Tennis in Pittsburg

Show Choir=Picture Time
Anatomy classroom

Going to Walmart for Marketing

Me and Alecia *-*



Me, Guljemal and my lovly hostsister 

Finally got a photo of MY STATE :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen