7. November 2016

Week 12

Hey guys,
this week was again pretty amazing.
On Monday was Halloween and we could dress up for school. I didn´t wanna buy a costume so I just painted my face like a sugar skull. After school me and Tara, the other german girl, went to the square in Lamar and volunteered for two hours by passing out candy for little children trick or treating. In the evening I went trick or treating with friends and it was so funny. But somehow it was also strange going trick or treating with 16.
Tuesday and Wednesday nothing special happened but on Thursday morning two guys took a picture of me for the tennis page in the yearbook and we got our yearbook order forms. It costs $50!At 8:30 I left with DECA for a field trip to the Missouri Southern State University in Joplin for a distict meeting. It only took 2 hours and after that we went to the mall for lunch and we had 2 hours to do some shopping. In the evening we had Show Choir practice again.
On Friday I went on another field trip with Spanish and we went to a small art gallery in Kansas City that was about the Mexican "Día de los Muertos" or Day of the Death. We got a tour and then we did some crafts. In the evening Lamar football played the District Championship and they won 53-0.
On Saturday after Show Choir practice, we had a exchange student trip to a Amish family that is living near Lamar and it was just amazing. After that my hostfamily took me to Joplin and we had dinner with my hostmoms parents and her son. Then we did some shopping and came home at 1.15 am.
Today we just stayed at home, studied and watched Netflix.



DECA meeting

Kansas City skyline

Museum

Craft

Go Lamar Tigers!

*proud*

Eduardo and me

Trey and me
Isabel :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen