23. Januar 2017

Week 23

Hey guys,
this week Monday we were still off from school because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. So on Tuesday was the first day back and on Wednesday after school my hostdad took me to Liberal and I got a few volunteer hours in by working at the Concession Stand for their Basketball tournament.
On Thursday we went on a Field Trip with my Marketing Class and we got information about a company in Lockwood. After school I went to the Off-Season workout for the second time and I really enjoyed it even though it was hard. In the evening we had full dressed Show Choir practice.
On Saturday we had to leave Lamar High School at 6:30 in order to go to a Show Choir competition in Mt. Vernon. We performed at 10:05 am and then we stayed there and watched the others perform until the price ceremony at 10:30 pm. Sadly we didn't place but at least we had fun and a good day. Right after midnight we were finally back to Lamar.
On Sunday morning we went to see family in Arkansas and we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. After that we went to my host grandparents and played games. When we got back home we prepared everything for tomorrow and relaxed.
Love you guys,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen