6. Februar 2017

Week 24

Hey guys,
this week on Tuesday I went to the Off-Season workout after school again but before I got my finger taped because I hurt it during weights class.
On Wednesday evening we I went shopping with my hostmom and hostsister because I needed a warm jacket for the Washington D.C. trip and some other stuff.
On Thursday evening my hostfamily took me to Golden City and we watched the boy's and girl's Varsity from CHCS play against them.
Friday after school Tara and I did our German Club again and after that we had a tailgate for Show Choir at the Girl's Basketball game against Monett. This week we had a whole bunch of tests and quizzes but it all went pretty good.
On Saturday morning I went to Jasper with my hostdad and I volunteered at the Concession Stand for 7 hours which was a lot of fun. When I came home I finished packing my suitcase and went to sleep later than I wanted to.
On Sunday I had to get up really early because my flight left from Joplin at 6:05am. Tara and Victoria went with me (since we are all from the CBYX) and we first went to Dallas and then to Washington D.C. This day we didn't really do a lot since everybody of the 93 students had a different arrival time so we talked a lot and after dinner we had first welcome workshops. I met people from the Berlin week again and also others I knew so it was pretty awesome to meet them again after a long time.
That's it for this week,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen