21. November 2016

Week 14: International Education Week

Hey guys,
this week was International Education Week so it was a week of a different kind for me. 
On Tuesday Tara and me did presentations in every hour of our Show Choir teacher. So the first three hours we went to the Middle School and the kids were super interested and had a whole lot of questions. In 4th hour I had to rush back to High School for taking a test and after lunch we did another 4 presentations in the High School Choir classes. After school we did our German Club again and this time we tought them a few basic sentences in German. In the later afternoon we went to a church for doing presentations, but we got dinner before. So Tara and I started with Germany and then the others went with Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Tadjikistan and Mexico. A women from the office from ASSE attended it and so she came to our house afterward and we talked for a bit.
On Wednesday I had to make up two tests that I missed and on Thursday evening we had Show Choir practice again.
On Friday I woke up with nearly no voice and my throat was hurting but I still went to school because I wanted to give the presentations that I had planned. So I gave 5 presentations in all American Government classes and I really enjoyed it, although I didn´t have a voice toward the end. In the evening my hostmom took me to Carthage and we ate at a restaurant that offered a German buffet this evening.
On Saturday after noon my hostparents took me to Joplin for looking for a dress for Winter Formal and for dinner.
Today we went to Joplin for breakfast and then we just stayed at home, studied and watched the American Music Awards.

That´s it for now,
Isabel

Concert Choir

Show Choir

Middle School

Guljemal and me

Eduardo and me

All of the exchange students presenting our countries

Church presentation

American Government (3rd hour)

Carthage




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen