21. März 2017

Week 31: Ariana Grande Concert

Hey guys,
This week was pretty crazy and amazing!
On Monday it was freezing cold outside but we still had Track practice and on Tuesday morning it was even snowing. I had to do a presentation in Photography on Tuesday but it went pretty good. In the evening we had "Meet the Players" at the High School for the upcoming Spring season and afterwards I went to Pizza Hut with the family of a friend of mine.
Before practice on Wednesday we had a quick meeting about everything important for Track season and it felt like a Fall day outside. In the evening I went to Youth Group again.
On Thursday we had Spring Weather and I had to do a presentation in Marketing.
On Friday I went to my first Baseball game because I went to the Tournament game at the Lamar Park during school for taking pictures for the Yearbook. It was really nice outside today so we all actually practiced in tank tops. In the evening my host mom, host sister and me went to the movies and watched "The Beauty and the Beast" and I can just say I loved this movie!!
Saturday morning I skyped with my family and then we took a girls night out and went up to Kansas City. We ate lunch/dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and got ready at the hotel afterwards. We went to the ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT in Kansas City and it was so amazing! Little Mix performed before her and so I got to hear two bands/artists I really like. Ariana's stage show was pretty impressive and I am proud to be able to call this my first concert ever. As we got back to the hotel we had cheesecake,that we bought before, and everybody who knows the cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory know what I am talking about: it is so good!
On Sunday morning we went to IKEA and in the afternoon we went to the Legends Outlet in Kansas City. It was super hot today so it made my day even better!
It was a wonderful weekend and I enjoyed every single second of it.
Thank you!!
Love you guys,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen