21. März 2017

Week 30: Last Show Choir Competition

Hello out there,
This week in Weights we had our "Max.- out" week. That means that we have to choose our maximum weight that we can do for 10 reps on Squats, Bench Press and Power Clean. It went pretty good actually since I am only lifting since about 2 month.
I also had Track practice every day after school and I keep working on my events.
On Wednesday I went to Youth Group again and Friday night my host family took me out to eat in Joplin at Applebee's.
On Saturday I had to get up pretty early because we left the High School at 7am to go to Webb City for our last Show Choir Competition. As we got there we got ready and then we had to go straight to the warm up and performed at 9:50am. We didn't really do good and the clinician basically agreed with that. We stayed for the rest of the day and we played cards, listened to music, ate and watched other groups performing. We watched the awards but since we didn't win anything again we left pretty soon after. Thus Show Choir season was so much fun with all of them but of course it's a bit sad that we didn't win anything besides "Best Shoes".
That's it from me,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen