11. April 2017

Week 32: Springbreak

Hey guys,
this week we had Springbreak. Monday through Wednesday I had to be at the school by 9am since we had Track practice. We got our uniforms and they are not too bad. I worked on homework in the afternoons and my host family and I painted and basically re-did my host sister's and my room. It looked good before but now it looks amazing like straight out of Pinterest.
On Thursday I had my first Track meet. I am on Junior-Varsity (JV) so I went to Stockton. I got to throw discus and shot put. I had a lot of fun and we got home really late around 10pm.
On Saturday my host mom, my host sister and I went to Springfield to get more stuff for our room and just to go shopping and get away for a day.
That's it,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen