8. MĂ€rz 2017

Week 29: First Track Practice🏃

Hello out there,
On Monday this week we had a Government test where we had to study a lot for. After school we had our first Track practice!! We did our warm up and then we started throwing. I am going to do (or at least try) shot put, discus and javelin. It was pretty rough since I never did anything besides shot put but I will work on improving.
Tuesday in Marketing we did presentations so we had to dress up and after school I had to go to the Spring Off-Season workout since throwers are supposed to do these Tuesdays and Thursdays. We pushed/pulled sleds, did Auburn's and flipped tires.
Wednesday we only had a short Track practice because most people left for the Sectional Basketball Game that was over an hour drive away. I went there with people from my Youth Group and school because the church where I go to Youth offered a bus there for free. So I went to the game and sadly they lost. It was pretty close but not enough. I am still super proud of all these guys because they did an amazing job this season! Go Lamar Tigers! But this also meant my last basketball game here and that thought really made me sad.
On Thursday after school I went to the workout again and it was super hard but they pushed me through it. At 6pm I had solo practice again.
Friday was already practice #5 and it went ok. In the evening FCA had a movie night at the school so I went to the first one (Priceless). It is a really good movie! I went home after the first one because I had to get up pretty early the next day.
Saturday I got up at 6am because I had to be at the school by 6:45am. We went to MSSU in Joplin for District Solo/Ensamble contest. We stayed there all day and I had my solo already pretty early at 9:52. I got a 2 on my performance, which I'm pretty happy about (1 is the highest, 5 the lowest).
Sunday went to church again and helped with kid's church again. My host mom got back this afternoon from her ASSE trip and I was super happy that she got back home safely.
That's it for this week,
Isabel♡

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen