21. Februar 2017

Week 26

Hey guys,
this week I worked on catching up with all the tests and quizzes that I missed last week.
On Tuesday after school I went to the workout again and after that I got a ride home and watched a movie with my host mom.
On Wednesday I had to be at school early because we were going to a DECA District 10 competition at MSSU in Joplin. I competed with one of my best friends in Sports and Entertainment Marketing and we did pretty good but sadly we didn't place. In the evening I went to Youth Group at church for the first time and I enjoyed it a lot!
On Thursday I went to the workout again and in the evening we had Show Choir practice again.
On Saturday morning my host mom, host sister and me went to Neosho for looking for a Prom Dress but we didn't find anything and afterwards we went to the Joplin Downtown and took my Senior pictures. After that we went to the Mall and when we got home my host sister and me took more pictures.
On Sunday morning we went to church and for lunch we went to Chicken Mary's in Kansas. We also went to Walmart and tried to figure out the schedule for the next weeks.
That's it for this week,
Isabel ♡

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen