21. Februar 2017

Week 27: It's my Birthday💫

Hello out there,
on Monday during 5th hour my Marketing class and me made Cake Pops for the next day.
Tuesday was Valentine's Day so we sold our Cake Pops because we did it for fundraising for DECA. This day is really a big deal here and every couple got each other something, the bigger the better. I went to the workout after school again and when I got home I showered and got ready for going to the Senior Night of the Lamar Basketball boy's. It was pretty emotional and they won all their games!
On Wednesday evening I went to Youth Group again and I just love it!
On Thursday I went to the workout after school and in the evening I had Show Choir practice.
Friday was my birthday so I'm 17 now and some of my friends got me really cute gifts and I got a lot of (for me super emotional) messages from Germany. After school my host family took me to Joplin and I could pick where we eat dinner so we ate at Red Lobster and when I got home the had an amazing birthday cake for me that tasted so good!
They surprised me with a trip to St. Louis so on Saturday morning my host mom, my host sister and me went up in the morning and when we got there we went to a Contemporary Art Museum and afterwards to a sculpture park. We ate at the Old Spagetti Factory and I got a picture with the arch and then we went to Ikea. And after that to our condo.
On Sunday we went to the St. Louis Art museum and it is probably one of the best museums I've ever been to. Then we went to a few Mall's and we had dinner at Red Robins which I really liked. We wanted ice cream so we went to Ben & Jerry's. After that we went back to our condo and went to bed.
That's it for this week,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen