4. Dezember 2016

Week 16

Hey guys,
this week was my hostdad's birthday so we went to Jopin for dinner that day. During school this week I had a few quizzes and tests but nothing spectacular.
On Friday there was the Miss Merry Christmas "election" in Lamar and I went there with a few friends.
On Saturday I had Show Choir practice from 10 to 1 and we are still studying our choreography till it looks perfect. After that I had a performance with A Cappella Choir at the Young Miss Merry Christmas. We performed two songs, during the time the judges were considering the winner, and then we could leave. My hostparents took me to Lookwood afterwards, for the last day of the 56th Annual Lookwood Basketball turnament and so we watched 3 games till finally, at 8.30, Lamar played Lookwood. Lamar won the game 61-43 and with that the whole turnament.
Today we are staying at home because I have to study since I have lots of tests the next weeks before Christmas.

That´s it for this week,
Isi :)

Twins *-*


Miss Merry Christmas


After the performance

A Cappella- Squad goals

College Heights-Golden City

Exchange students: Eduardo, me and Vlad

Exchange students: Guljemal, me and Eduardo

Go Lamar! (in white)

Lamar Cheerleaders

Final score: 61-43




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen