12. Dezember 2016

Week 17

Hello out there,
this week I had a whole lot of tests (I guess 8 or so) so I was busy with that during the week.
It was also my hostmom's birthday this week and I made her something the day before.
On Thursday I went on a Spanish Field Trip. We went to Webb City High School for a concert from Justo Llamas and it was pretty amazing. After this we went to a Mexican restaurant in Joplin and we were back in school for Homeroom. In the evening I volunteered by judging the floats of the Lamar Christmas Parade and after that I had Show Choir practice again.
On Saturday I went to Branson with my Local Coordinator and we visited kind of a "portable hospital" and  went to the Landing and the Ferris Wheel afterwards.
Today after church my hostfamily took me to Joplin for lunch and we went to the Mall and Sam's Club.
This week (I guess it was Wednesday) we also had a bit of snow here but it didn't stay.
Next week is going to continue to be full of tests and on Saturday we are going to have Winter Formal which I am pretty excited for.

That's it for this week,
Isabel
Me and the singer Emir

Just a random drawing in History...

"Portable Hospital"

Branson's Landing

Fountains


Merry Christmas everywhere

Trolley 

Ferris Wheel






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen