27. Februar 2016

Exchange

Hey there,
I know this post has nothing to do with my exchange year but I felt like I should write a few lines about the exchange with Spain organized by my school. So I´ll write in english so that the spanish people will understand.
24 people of Germany and 24 of Spain took part in the exchange and everyone liked it so much.
We were in Spain in october 2015 and it was the best week in my life! We did so many fantastic things and our hostfamilies and exchangepartners were/are very friendly and welcomed us with an open heart. To say goodbye to them after a week was pretty hard because we enjoyed every single moment.
So last week it was time for the spanish people to come to Germany. They arrived on Saturday and in the evening we organized a welcome-party with all the exchange students.
On Sunday I, my exchange partner and three other Germans and their partners went to the Walhalla and after that we visited Regensburg and a chocolate fabric. Because it was only  
17 o´clock we dicided to go to my house all together for watching a film.

My exchange partner and me :) 
Walhalla
On Tuesday all went to Regensburg for shopping and it was pretty cool.

Mc Donalds:)




On Wednesday me and two other Germans went to a restaurant with our exchange partners.



Biggest Pizza *-*
On Thursday all were bowling and it was really funny.


On Friday was the goodbye-party where we ate and danced a lot.
On Saturday the time was over.. the bus left at 8 o´clock and many cried because it´s probably the last time we have seen each other. I will try to go to Spain again next year because this year I´ll not manage because of my exchange year.
So that was the exchange with Spain and I have one advise for you: If you have the opportunity for an exchange, DO IT! It´s such a great experience.

So that was a bit of a different post on my Blog but I hope you also liked it!

Bye,
Isabel

P.S: This pictures are mine and nobody is allowed to copy or share them without asking me!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen