11. April 2017

Week 33: Silver Dollar City

Hello guys,
Monday I got back to reality and had to go to school. We had practice every day.
Tuesday after school I had the workout again and it was our running day. So we pushed sleds and did auburns and did mirror races. On Thursday we had another workout but this time it was our lifting day in the weight room and my arms were dead afterwards and we still had to throw but it started to rain really bad so we could go home early.
On Friday we got our Cap and Gowns and I went with my Track team to the Carthage Track meet; even though I didn't get to compete since it was only Varsity. But at the end we had a "Throwers-Relay" (4×100m) and I got to run. 😂 It was really fun and we got home even later than last time.
On Saturday I had to get up at 6am because we were leaving the church at 7am to go to Silver Dollar City. It is an amusement park and it took 1.5 hours to get there. We went there for Young Christians Weekend and I had a blast! We rode a lot of rollercoaster and walked around. We also went on a water ride and I got soaked but it got warmer after a while so my clothes dried. At 6pm there was a Christian concert and "Building 429" performed. They did an amazing job; I really enjoyed it. We had dinner at McDonalds and got back to Lamar around 11pm.
On Sunday we went to church and helped with the kids during second service. We went to a Mexican restaurant in Nevada and I loved the food there. For the rest of the day we cleaned and got ready for next week.
I love you guys,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen