5. Juni 2017

Week 38: Spring Concert

Hello my friends,
This Monday I had my final presentation from our Easter Project in Marketing. It went pretty good because we tied for 3rd place which is awesome. In the evening I went to a Graduation Party of friends of mine and it was so cool to see their pictures from their younger years.
In Weights we had Max-out week again and on Tuesday I maxed out on benchpress, on Wednesday in Powerclean and on Thursday in Squat. I improved on every single one so I am really happy to notice a progress in my strength.
Tuesday our workout go cancelled so I got to go home after school and Wednesday I didn't go to Youth either because we were on a tornado watch again.
On Thursday we took our Spanish Final and we had a workout which was really hard but so good and effective.
Friday we had a Marketing fundraiser going on so I helped with that and after school we took Track team pictures for the yearbook. In the evening we had our Spring Concert with choir and it went ok but not super good.
Saturday my host mom, host sister and my host grandma went to the farmers market in Webb City and then we went to Michael's to buy the stuff that I need to decorate my cap for Graduation and for gifts. I worked on both of those all night Saturday and Sunday after we got home from church and between studying for finals. In the evening I went to one of the exchange students goodbye party and it was really emotional for me.
Bye,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen