13. Mai 2017

Week 35: Show Choir Dinner

Hey guys,
This week on Tuesday I went to a Track meet in Pierce City. I got to throw shotput and got a new PR (personal record).
On Wednesday night I went to Youth Group again and on Thursday after school I went to the workout again. It was a Weight room day and my arms were really sore afterwards.
On Friday we had no school since it was Good Friday, so all of the exchange students and our Local Coordinators went bowling together. It was our final activity and so we also ate lunch together. In the evening my host mom and I went to the school to help setting up for the Choir dinner the next day. We decorated the whole commence and when we got home at 9pm I had to do my Senior poster since it was our Choir "Senior Night".
On Saturday morning I went and volunteered at the florist and when I got home I got ready for the dinner. First we served the people dinner and then we had solos. I sang a solo and a duet with the other German Tara. It went pretty good! Then Choir and finally Show Choir performed and it wasn't too bad. I helped cleaning up and by the time we got home I felt asleep immediately.
Sunday we went to church and afterwards to Joplin for dinner.
Love,
Isabel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen